Sunday, August 22, 2010

001 Beginning of a Beginning



This is it, the part where I throw myself out onto the internet and hope this works. Starting a webcomic is akin to being continuously shot out of a cannon. I would have more to say about this crazy endeavor, but one of the first rules of having a webcomic is to have a comic to put up. Here is page one of who knows how many pages, and with luck and hope it won't be the last. I will try to be brief though!

For people who may have found their way here on accident, this is an adult webcomic that deals with a number of related fetishes, namely female muscle growth, breast enlargement, and a little bit of giantess. There might be some others I may touch on but those are the main ones.

I am Titaneer, a self taught artist and writer by trade, and this represents one of my first forays into the world of sequential art. I have been working as an artist in female muscle growth (FMG) art for over three years now and hope to continue my craft. I'd like to weave a somewhat interesting story for people and provide a nice setting for Nancy and her friends. With any luck this story will be equal parts naughty and nice and have some intrigue here and there, but overall I hope you will find this entertaining.

So let's get started, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment